Strides for The General
• Harbour Front Dr. Hamilton Ontario
Lace up your running shoes and join Hamilton General Hospital Foundation on Saturday, September 17, 2016 as they host the sixth annual Strides for The General fundraising walk/run. The event will once again take place at Hamilton's Bayfront Park and will feature a 5K walk as well as timed 5K and 10K runs, along with a complimentary breakfast, lunch and live musical entertainment.
Since the inaugural event in 2011, nearly $600,000 has been raised. All proceeds will support enhanced patient care at Hamilton General Hospital and the Regional Rehabilitation Centre.
Register and fundraise today at www.hamiltonhealth.ca/strides.
- Adult 5K Walk - $25 ($20 until July 31)
- Youth (Under 18) 5K Walk - $20 ($15 until July 31)
- Adult 5K Run - $30 ($25 until July 31)
- Youth (Under 18) 5K Run - $25 ($20 until July 31)
- Adult 10K Run - $40 ($35 until July 31)
- Youth (Under 18) 10K Run - $35 ($30 until July 31)
*Children under 12 may participate free of charge, but will not receive a shirt.
Technical running shirt
Free breakfast and lunch
Chip timing (for registered runners)
Prizes for top fundraisers and finishers*
*All funds must be received and pledges verified online by noon (12 p.m.) on Friday, September 16, 2016 to qualify for the Strides for The General fundraising prizes and draws.
Harbour Front Dr. Hamilton Ontario