Saddle Up For Men's Health
Women For Men's Health is a group of diverse Calgarian women who have come together with the goal to raise money to help lessen the discrepancy in gender health. See our mission statement. With the support of Calgarys Prostate Cancer Centre (a non-profit, world-class medical centre), we are raising money that will be used to fund programs to increase awareness and to aid research in areas impacting men's health.
Indoor Spinning is a unique workout that leaves your mind and body energized and rejuvenated - the perfect activity for our fundraiser.
For this evening, we have joined forces with YYC- Cycle Spin Studio and with the help of their amazing motivators - we will spin the night away.
Follow us on Facebook timeline and Instagram @womenformenshealthcalgary
49 bikes are available for each of the 6 classes - Heres what you do:
1. Create your team page, set up a team name and decide what your fundraising goal is.
2. Invite team members to join your team.
3. Solicit your friends, family, colleagues, and competitors, and begin to reach your fundraising goal.
4. Enroll in the class or classes that you and your team members wish to participate in. There are 6 classes total.
5. Spin to win...for men's health
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Address: 6323 Bowness Rd. N.W. Ste. 101 Calgary Alberta Canada T3B0E4